Welcome to my blog... follow my daily training routine and my moods!

I'm a professional Ironman triathlete, I also coach triathlon and teach indoor cycling classes. I do have a keen interest in bio-mechanics and sports physiology. I also like to design my own indoor cycling lessons from scratch and mix the music to the exercise intensity. Being a professional athlete I don't have time for anything else, other than time with my wonderful wife, Brenda and my beautiful daughter, Carolina.

Sunday 24 January 2010

My wife challenges the Roth Circuit on the bike! :)


Hi there every one, just a quick post as instead of just punishing myself I decided to throw a challenge to my wifey, she happily attacked the Roth bike circuit with a smile into her face, for a couple of minutes, until Ivonne Van Vlerken showed up in the circuit as a virtual rider, giving her a quite ruff time in our VR turbo Trainer. In the end it was a fabulous training session for my wife along some of the best in the Roth Scenario. Well done honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment